THE LLOYD GROUP
Lloyd Group is an established diversified Engineering Group with a history of over 60 years in business excellence. It is an acknowledged name in Heating, Ventillation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC & R), Defence Equipment and Consumer Durables.
- A $500 Million Company
- Headquartered in New Delhi, India
- 17 State of the Art Manufacturing facilities in India
- Two Manufacturing plants and design centers in Europe
- More than 5000 employees globally
LLOYD GROUP HAS TWO LISTED COMPANIES IN STOCK EXCHANGE
Lloyd Electric & Engineering Ltd. (LEEL)
With an eye for detail under collaboration approach towards its clients, LEEL has continuously raised the standards for both product delivery and service support. This management philosophy has led it to become not just a dependable partner to some of the leading global HVAC & R companies, but also the preferred choice as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
Companies diversified solutions portfolio includes;
- Lloyd branded Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances
- HVAC&R Heat Exchange Coils
- Engine Cooling Systems
- Commercial Refrigeration Systems
- Original Equipment for Window and Split AC sytetems
- Air Handling Units
- Industrial Fans and Coolers
Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd.
Fedders Lloyd was incorporated in 1957, in a strategic alliance with Fedders USA for pioneering residential Air Conditioning business in India. Since then, the company has transformed into an established layer in Defence Air Conditioning and Equipment, Steel Structural Fabrication, Heavy Machining, Power Transmission and Distribution and Overhead Electrification. The Company's footprint stretches from India to Middle East and Africa.