Monsoon is the time to cherish the fresh pouring water, a hot cup of tea and a plate of scrumptious Pakodas. It’s that time of the year when you can embrace your inner child while you get drenched in heavy rainfall.
No matter how delightful rain might be, it often brings along a bucket load of problems. One of those problems is having a pile of mud-stained clothes. There is no power or no amount of precautions that can shield you against the chances of getting your clothes stained when you walk out of your house in monsoon. Wearing big waterproof coats also has their own limitations and they fail to keep your precious garments from staining. Avoiding stains during rainy season always appear like an impossible task.But with these few easy tips, fighting against them would just become a cake walk.
- Mud Stains
- Unlike normal stains which should be addressed to immediately, mud stains ought to be tackled with a different approach. Let the mud dry out before making an attempt to remove it. Once the stain has a cakey and crumbly appearance, scrub it out and then toss it in your My Lloyd washing Machine. This is an ideal method to get rid of mud stains from dark clothes.
- Mud stains leave behind a yellow discoloration on your white and light colored fabrics. This discoloration is stubborn and may not fade easily. Just apply some stain remover and massage the stain lightly. And toss it in your My Lloyd washing machine which will take care of the rest.
- It is highly recommended to not put your damp and mud stained clothes together with your other laundry garments in the washing machine. This protects your other laundry clothes from getting infected by the germs of the muddy puddles that stick to your rain drenched clothes.
- Grass stains
- Pre-treat your grass stain with one part vinegar to two parts water solution. Let it sit for 15 minutes. Use a toothbrush or a nail brush to lightly scrub off the stain.
- Wash it in your My Lloyd Washing machine and let it work wonders on the fabric. Its advanced technology makes your work easier by gently treating your stained clothes.
- Grease Stains
- Grease stains are one of the most difficult stains to get rid of. Dab some dish soap on the stain in order to lighten it.
- Thereafter, wash it in My Lloyd washing machine to fight against grease stain.
Avoid being too harsh on the stains while trying to remove it. Excessive scrubbing can lead to fading and tearing of the fabric. Just let My Lloyd washing machine with fuzzy logic work on it. This technology intelligently checks the intent of the stain and uses an adequate amount of soap and water to delicately treat rough stains.
Don’t let these stains come between you and the magnificent monsoon. Just let My Lloyd washing machine be your clothes’ best friend. The wide range of washing machines by My Lloyd is designed to suit your style and comfort of laundry cleaning.